Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh My God! Its My Brother’s Wedding!!!


My uncle called me a few days back and I got to know that my cousin is getting married. Yippee!!! The feeling was immense; the thought of seeing him dressed like a groom was blowing me in air.  I thought how his bride would be and what all we are going to do, and stuff like that. But suddenly my smile changed in despair with the thought what would I wear, that is exclusive, real and traditional as well. The entire shopping spree is so tiring and especially when you’re working. After all I’m groom’s sister, I need to look good and get noticed. Excitement got my nerve and I pledged to look like true sister to my loving brother. Preparing a shopping list is so tiring. But I got to do it anyway.
The list went on and on, from designer lehenga to matching jewellery, footwear, makeup accessories. Gosh, marriages are not an easy process, it’s an accomplishment achieved. I must confess it took me three long days to what I wane wear. Wish it was simpler to get things done in a marriage. How outlandish on my part? Sigh….. Can’t sit back and relax. Get ready for a rollercoaster ride lady. The list is ready but now issue is where I would get to buy this stuff. In this weather, with Delhi traffic, and lot of shopping bags…uffff…..seems like my head has already started boiling. I was searching for a place where I would find everything thing I need, just one place, in one day, all work done (remember I’m working).

Just few days to go and I’m not yet prepared. God!!!! And heck it’s on Gandhi Jayanti. Gandhiji couldn’t be happier than this. Lol. Happy Marriage bro. hey gotta get ready for the D-Day. Hope that I look rocking..  :P


Cheersss!!!!!!!!!

Zivpreet

No comments:

Post a Comment