Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Don’t Stand a Chance....




If you’re planning to hurt me,
Disgrace me, irritate me,
You don’t stand a chance.
If you came to fulfill your purpose,
Serve you’re your needs,
You don’t stand a chance.


If I can give you that chance,
I would be stupid.
A stupid, totally nerd
To give you that chance.
I don’t know then why
Did I give you a chance?
A chance to disgrace me
Hurt myself, cried whole night.
And then I curse myself
For giving you that chance.


Shouldn’t have done that
Must have thought
You don’t deserve my love
But then why
I believed you
And you broke my heart
And then everything fall apart.


What I did was wrong
And I paid for that
I never thought
That it would be difficult
But everything was going against me.
Unless I give in
And confided to someone
She told me it is okay
But warned to never do it again
So now no way do
Would I give you a chance.


Go away, rotten your life
I give a damn
I mean no wrong
But you meant a lot to me
And you broke my trust
I didn’t what to do
I explained my parents
That I wasn’t wrong


But you prove me bad
But signing off
Ditched me
Left me in the middle of nowhere
And now when you wane come back to me
I say I want that you to suffer
The same what I’ve gone through


But my heart melt by seeing you
And I did it again
I believed you
Did that mistake again
Damn me, crap it away
Don’t wane say
But yes I finally said it
YOU DON’T STAND A CHANCE




6 comments:

  1. Awesomest!!!!!!just loved every line.....Tears came in my eyes as i rolled my eyes down each line!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Supriya: Thanks Babes.

    @Aashmit: I'm okay. Don't need your sorry, I understand that you don't have capability to understand me, so I don't want to bother you anymore.
    Thanks for your comments, keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure why this poem appears so touching. Perhaps because it came straight out of your heart.

    Keep writing and inspire yourself to write not only out of miserable Life experiences but also to write out of wonderful Dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks would remember what you said....its just my agitation towards people and life :)

    ReplyDelete