Sunday, October 21, 2012

One Last Time


I wanna tell something to you
That how much I love, miss you
It’s all about the days we spent together
I never realized we were so close
But now that I know I really want you
You are the one I can trust
You’re the only who cares
Somebody I can talk to all night
Somebody to lean through bad times
I know I foolish to leave
But I wanna come back
And show you my love
And this time it is for real
You can believe me
You can trust me
You can hold my hand forever
I just wanna tell you
I just say this
Don’t wanna lose this last chance on you
Can you be mine forever?
Answer me please
Just one last time
I really wanna know
I really have to know
It’s not a goodbye
Never from my side
I really wanna tell you something
This is my last chance to say this
I m waiting for you at same place
Forever and ever!!!!

5 comments: