Thursday, July 14, 2011

Enjoying Unemployment

Well, to start with this is not a new story but the same old problem of unemployment in our country. I completed my MBA in 1st week of May and still i m jobless. It not that i'm not getting jobs. But the real thing i didn't got anything that would suit my interest. So, as a matter of fact i understood i should change my interest level. lol. My classmates, most of them are facing similar situation. They are not getting what they want and finally are settling for what they even hate to do. Just for people to know that today's youth is struggling with fear of rejection because there is a hell lot of competition. Many of us don't know where are we heading, are we on the right path. This is the reason why people choose a wrong career and it takes them years to mend their mistakes. But i'm still full of hope, though my parents, my sister, my friends, everyone, pressurizing me to do any job that i get hands on so that i could earn some pocket money and be independent. I know what i want but only because i'm not able to achieve it and facing difficulties i can't leave that path. I'm totally disappointed by their viewpoints. Because i believe once u took a wrong path its very difficult to find the right one. On the contrary if you spend sometime in figuring the right path you won't have to struggle much in crossing the hurdles because you have carefully analysed the pros and cons involves in it. Unexpected things would happen but then whats life without challenges. So, i want to tell people live your life to the fullest and keep on trying for what you believe in and you would get it one day.

Best of luck to all.

Cheers!!!
Zivpreet

7 comments:

  1. hmmmm...ziv...dats da spirit baby..keep it going....manzil ki taraf kadam badhate jaa...u ll surely get wat u want soon....even i am waiting for what i need to be n lyf...i have chosen my path....and it requires a lot of patience...i can see so many of my friends getting job...but i have not given in..i am determined as to wat i want to do...i know i ll have to wait a bit longer for it...but god is with me....sameways baby jo tune socha hai sahi hai...dont give in to the complexities as they are temporary...have patience...iam sure u ll achieve wat u dream of...wish u all da luck...my best wishes always wth u..:-)keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what u want u r nt gettin. But remember my words Try Try Try until u suceed. u know ma thumb rule. Follow That Rule
    "In the end u always get what u want"
    My Good Wishes R alwyas wid u.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks supi for understnding.......u rock...thanks aashmit for ur support....always be there for me.......

    and keep reading my blogs.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Zev you are absolutely right with what you want to get into. Just joining any where would not be fruitful in the long term. In this cut throat comptetion what works best is to see yourself as a brand first which is what you are i think, a good presentation of yourself is also very important and the foremost important is the knowledge of the industry you want to get into this is what my experience says till now though am also fighting with the same situation. Have patience, keep on trying, and just follow what you actually believe not what others are telling. Things take time babe.. afterall every dog has a day.
    God bless you. All the best and good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I m Alwyas there for u... Nd Suchi I didnt like ur Phrase in D end u wrote that every dog has a day.. Jus mind ur toung atlest on a blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. par papi pet ka kya karegi..LOLZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. pet bhar lo yaa ankaho me sapne...ur choice......i'm not lyk others..n money will come......i knw........i vl b rich one day....

    ReplyDelete