Friday, July 29, 2011

What do you want to do in life?

This is a most common question that is asked or may be thought by someone. Most of us actually don’t know. We just follow others dreams. Sometimes knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. We never gave it a deep thought. What can make us happy? What we really want in our life? Life is definitely not simple, its complex. As we grow up these complexities increase. We try to avoid situations; rather we’re happy thinking that we got want we want. Money, fame, loads of so-called friends, but is that what we crave for. My observation says that people smile very less now-a-days. Even if they do, it seems more fake and temporary. Life is all about worries and tension. Most common statement I have heard in my life is “I’m busy”, “I don’t have time”.

Strange I thought that god has given everyone 24 hours. How come on the earth you’re in dearth of time? People forget the things they loved to do. Enjoying rains. Wasn’t there a time we use to get drenched in rain and soaked ourselves and still wanted to stay there for a while more? When we loved what our moms cooked for us. I don’t blame kids of Gen Y for this; their moms don’t cook that good. :P. Dads in my time use to be this strict kinda. But now dads are cool, supportive. Wow things have change.

Well distracting from the topic. Yeah, what do we want exactly then, love (happens every weekend), money (we earn it hard to spend on people we don’t even love or know), oh and yes, respect (do we respect our parents). We’re quite demanding. Not bad. We should be. Still, are we happy? We don’t get proper sleep thinking of the home loans, credit card bills and what not. What the hell are we earning for? To live this life. A life of illusion and fantasy. Which doesn’t exist.

What I want o do in my life is to make people smile. To make people laugh. To lie on ground under the stars all night and watch the beautiful sceneries. To go on a holiday with my family. To enjoy each and every moment of my life as it is last. To play with children. These small things brings joy in my life and I’m happy when I do this. I know sounds unrealistic but that’s what I want to do in my life. Adventure, jungle safaris, a day when my phone doesn’t ring. And the benefit of course is it shows on your face, it shines and glows like a night bulb. :D. People, think upon what you want to do in your life, desperately, and write it down.

Best of Luck

Zivpreet

No comments:

Post a Comment