Saturday, July 23, 2011

TO MY LOVE


When I see you
I look beyond the stars
I feel the wind around
I miss a beat or two
I tend to forget myself

I donno when I'll see you next
but all I wish right now
is to be with you

when you are not with me
I see you in the sky
I see you in the sunshine
I see you in the moonlight
I see you through the window
I see you everywhere

I just remember the way you touched me
kissed me ... loved me
I have been tied to you through the thread of "LOVE"

I miss you from the deepness of my soul
I wonder why i miss you
why I love you so much
but its beyond my control
as once you said that
one day I'll lose my mind
yes, I accept I have lost my mind
and I know i love you
and will love you forever
you make me smile
I want my smile back
I want you back
coz I wane see you all my life.

4 comments:

  1. wowwww!!!!!!!u have jst penned down smthng which comes straight frm heart....liked it....do come up wth such blogs..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...it was post my break up ......lol......

    ReplyDelete